Tanto Tiempo
I just realized how long it's been since I last posted. It doesn't seem like it's been that long. How time flies! About a month ago, I told myself I was going to start posting more frequently and regularly. Looks like I've done the opposite. I'm going to catch y'all up on the the past month right now and make more specific posts soon - they're currently in the works.
Easter was great - not really different from what I'm used to in the States. We started Holy Week with Palm Sunday (using real olive branches). We had activities with the children followed by worship services on Maundy Thursday, Good Friday, and Saturday before Easter. Easter Sunday, began with a congregational breakfast followed by worship.
A few weeks ago, I started babysitting my neighbors' 2 1/2-year-old after work on Thursdays and Fridays. It's been fun and keeps me busy.
Fall is here! The temperatures have finally cooled down and I'm starting to get back into running and working out. It's also cool enough to use my oven regularly so I've been able to bake bread again. I've also been spending more of my free time in Capital walking around, visiting with friends and just enjoying living near a big city. And, of course, I'm still working 3 days a week at the comedor and Saturdays and Sundays at the church. I'm still loving my time at work and I can't believe it's time to start preparing for returning to the US.
More to come soon! If y'all have any specific questions or topics you'd like me to write about, please send them to me. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home