Traveling with Rachel

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Museo Prado

Today, I went to the Prado Museum with my class. I enjoyed it a lot more than the Thyssen last week. It wasn't that different, but today in class we actually talked about some of the art work that we were going to see in the museum, so I was able to relate it to the classroom more.

I feel like I'm learning a lot more in my art class here than I've learned in my classes back at home. I think it's because we're actaully going out and appling the information to real buildings and seeing the actually artwork in person. It's still pretty difficult to have the class completely in Spanish, but I'm starting to tell a difference in my level of comprehension. :)

Only 6 more days of class and 3 days til I go to the beach! I don't mind the classes so much, but sometimes I just don't feel like going and I can't skip like I can at home. (Benito will call our house to check on us if we're not in class.) I learned a lot about the Spanish government in my conversational class today, but he was explaining most of it in English because it was kinda complicated.

Tomorrow, during art class, we're going to walk around Madrid and look at some more arquitectura. Tomorrow afternoon, Sandra and I are going to Museo Reina Sofia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home