Traveling with Rachel

Friday, June 09, 2006

Toledo

Today, we went to Toledo. I liked it a lot better than Segovia. There was more to do and I thought it was prettier. We went to Casa Museo Gotica (a museum of art from the Gothic period). We also went to a Jewish Synagogue (not sure about the spelling) that was turned into a museum. Sandra and I walked all over the town. We ended up in the residential section. I couldn´t imagine living in a town with narrow cobblestone streets and having an incredible view of the town. The roads were just wide enough for a car to drive down. I seriously thought the rear view mirror of a car was going to hit me one time. I think it was like an inch from me when it went by. It was crazy!

It was breezy and overcast all day. It rained a little on us in Toledo, but it was really nice to have some cooler weather. It just now started pouring outside and thundering some. Yesterday, I was actually wondering if we were going to see any rain while we were here. I guess that question is answered.

This is my last weekend in Madrid. Next weekend, I´ll be in the south and the weekend after that I´ll be in León and the north.

PS-I finally figured out how to get the right time to show up on the posts. So the time at the bottom is correct now. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home